Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Introduction

Let me introduce myself, I'm Robyn I am 21 years old. I was born in the most crappy and small town you could ever imagine, I've recently moved to a city called Eindhoven (thank god). This I did because of my school (mostly), at the moment I study graphic design, but I'm totally hungry for a new challenge so I'm planning on going to Amsterdam and study fashion merchandize and branding at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute (AMFI).
The reason why I started this blog was because I'm always curious about other peoples styles and opinions. So please do tell/show me yours!
Well I really hope you'll enjoy my blog, I will do my best!
xoxo


I'm wearing:
Blouse: Vero Moda
Tights: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bracelets: Granny's closet

1 comment:

  1. Als je eens wist , hoe erg ik jou mis....

    ReplyDelete